Saturday, July 31, 2021

"COVID does NOT EXIST in the REAL WORLD ... It's all fake."- Mike Adams aka Health Ranger, Natural News

Opinion: One of the alleged most credible critics of the PCR Test and COVID itself is Mike Adams. Some say he is CIA, out to confuse the public to make the general public think that they are being wiped out because the 10th planet gravity which comes around every 10s of thousands of years changes the tilt of the spin of the planet changing true North and all the weather patterns of the planet generating the biggest title waves and flooding possible extinguishing 99% of life on planet in about 2 years. There would then be an excuse for all the billionaire hoarding and the push to extinguish over 90% of the general population so the important people can best prepare. You make your own judgment. But ... something just isn't right ...




Above photo of Mike Adams was [found here].

Digital DELUSION: Zero evidence that covid-19 virus exists in the physical world [Title on Brighteon] [Title on Bitchute]



* * * *

Post with video that I refer to in upper blurb was posted earlier in the wee hours of the morning in the link below.   

Check out more posts on this blog. More posts, video, and links can be found:

https://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/


My SvenVonErick Video Upload Bitchute Channel [found here]. Bitchute is not YouTube, and only censors and won't post about half of my video uploads ... my now deceased Retired Hartford Connecticut Narcotics Detective who was on the Ground Floor of helping set up the US Department of Homeland Security Apparatus as part of the US Coast Guard Reserve special unit that allegedly didn't have to abide by the US Constitution to confiscate property, kidnap citizens and children for the black market, aid drug trafficking, the UN, and World Bank, allegedly in the early 1990s, told me I was a "Test Case" for the system for their targeting pys-ops. 

Rich M. often teased me, and said that the whole sh*thouse would explode in his own words and that I was the canary in the coal mine for the the ultimate acceleration of the globalist agenda ... in his own words. For some reason I think he would sometimes confuse me with Alex Jones ... and I am not even a blip on the radar compared to him. 

I would often go see Rich where he was a guard at DCF, when he worked as a private investigator out to expose the Judicial Branch and DCF child and drug trafficking ring in Connecticut laundering their money allegedly through UBS Bank ... and went outside a supermarket after working out for 2 month, cut my hair real short, and then walked up on Rich, pulling a banana out of my pocket in front of Rich, armed at the time, and said "Bang you're dead ...", in front of the Hartford supermarket manager at the time. 

Rich and I had a secret code to meet. In the same supermarket, I would call Rich on his cellphone and say I was coming to visit him. The record of Connecticut State Police cruisers that would show up in the parking lot for our potential meeting was 19. I then knew I posted a blog, or video, that really got under their skin about the setting up of what is going on now.

Rich and a internet radio host died within hours of each other of "natural causes" two weeks of each other in 2011 before we were to meet with their evidence on a Public Access Television Station to distribute DVDs nationwide of the evidence of most of what is transpiring now, and what is about to happen. 

I am still alive by the grace of God, and wasn't in Connecticut, didn't have a cellphone at the time, just a virtual phone number on my laptop, and wasn't willing to meet and hold any of the evidence until it was time of airing fearing for my own life. The tipping point is that Rich and AJ asked me to join a secret National Militia that was to battle the rise of what is showing its face only slightly now. I declined, as I wanted to live another day.   



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home