Saturday, July 03, 2021

Joe is President. Moon is Cheese. Dissenters will be rounded up. (Commentary, Satire, Opinion)



There seems to be a regular schedule to what is being pulled. So, something is next. [More posts] [My Bitchute Video Upload Channel]

Yesterday about 4 PM EST in Goffstown, New Hampshire USA, I was out in the rain from about 10 or 15 minutes. I then got in my car and started driving. My eyes burned so bad, I had to pull over as I couldn't see. I used bottled water to flush my eyes and the burning stopped. I made a very short video and tried to upload on Bitchute and the content of this paragraph was the content of the video. It was censored. WTF!!!???    

Click on time code below blog post if post is not isolated, the videos will then play.

The Doors - Strange Days (Live London Fog 1966)



JULY 9 INTERNET OUT FORESHADOWED. [RitchieFromBoston Bitchute]



GLOBAL HUMAN EXTERMINATION PLAN'S SECOND PHASE REVEALED [Direct link to video]



WHY DID BIDEN JUST DEPLOY ‘DELTA TEAMS’ TO THESE CITIES & FAUCI WARN OF ‘2 AMERICAS’ SOMETHING UP! [Lisa Haven - Restricted Republic]



CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: LEGAL TOOLS TO FIGHT VACCINE MANDATES [debess]



I WAS WRONG ABOUT SOUTH DAKOTA GOV. KRISTI NOEM [HighImpactFlix]



Awesome calling of BS on all that is going on, Canadian Blogger: http://greencrowasthecrowflies.blogspot.com/


VAXVILLE: THE TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT OF THE HUMAN RACE ENGINEERED BY KILL GATES AND SATAN KLAUS [Dollar_Vigilante]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home