Sunday, June 20, 2021

Was the Moon Landing in 1969 a REAL NEWS EVENT? If no, it has been all lies 24/7.

 "Without Chemistry, Life Itself is not Possible." - Monsanto Employees from the 1960s and 1970s. 





Image above was [found here].

Room 237 - Clip



-



I lived with my parents and 2 younger sisters, 29 Main Blvd, Ludlow, Massachusetts USA in 1969. I recall a lot of strange things from that period of time that are to my best belief, and knowledge.

I recall my father being home on a workday, asked that I be set in front of the Moon Landing that was occurring live. I recall my father, and mother not watching it, and arguing in the kitchen. My father saying, "I am not watching it with him, because I have already seen it."

My 5th birthday was in mid-February and had occurred prior to the alleged Moon Landing. I had training wheels on my bicycle. I recall a neighbor who graduated high school and had been sent to Vietnam came back fairly quickly and the neighbor talked to me saying that he was glad that my father got me out of Vietnam and saved his life. 

I watched that 18 or 19 year old use a lineman style clip to the belt telephone with dial that could be clipped on telephone wires to eavesdrop or make calls on my neighbors phone line. 

The neighbor came out and and started yelling at the teen who made a call from his line. The teen came back to where I was with my bicycle with training wheels where he said he made an overseas call so that the CIA would then go after the neighbor. My father didn't like that neighbor for being anti-war and for not liking what Monsanto was really up to.





-

Is Joe Biden the UN, World Back, Communist Chinese Old Fashioned Raised Wood Box Toilet Pull Chain to flush the US into oblivion?



Image above was [found here].



Joe Biden 'struggled to even communicate' amid 'clear cognitive issues' (SKY News Australia) It is obvious to the world that Joe Biden is not legitimate, and is not capable of being US President. Democrats knew this before putting Biden out as their "Front" man.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home