Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Total Gun Confiscation Needed for UN/China Armed Occupation of US? Opinion/Commentary



Disclaimer: This is Comment, and Opinion, not necessarily fact ... and for Deep State views: this is complete fiction.

After the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Clintons allegedly were already part of the Chinese Communist leading faction of the CIA. It was war on masculinity, the white heterosexual male, the family, religion, private property and gun ownership. Families were not to decide the ideology of their children, the Clintons, the UN Communists, and Clinton Foundations do. 

In the 1999, year 2000, time frame, I was told that I could not bid on projects at Chicopee Massachusetts Westover Air Force Base unless I was a minority, a woman, transgender, bi-sexual, or had some sort of protected class. I called all the way up to the US Dept of Justice and was told that I had no rights at all and the US Constitution didn't apply to unless I was in a protected class as the US Constitution was suspended after the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing due to Clintons secret Executive Actions.

So, if I cut off my sausage, or was taking sausages orally, or anally, or claimed that I do, I would have rights, would not have been railroaded to prison for resisting and "overreacting" being mugged on my own property, and would not have had been put on the Terrorist No Fly No Gun buy list being barbecued by almost every state and federal authority and agency in all interactions. All of you are now getting a taste of what I have experienced since 1995. Enjoy. 

Police and courts were directed to be harshest on small business owners and white heterosexual men who could be leaders of resistance when the general public found out that the US Constitution was officially suspended. So police and alphabet agencies have been on a witch hunt for patriots, manufacture evidence, rig court cases, and judges are the harshest on us, breaking up all families on slimmest, and slimiest, excuse or made up stuff. 

I have been harassed, and worse by state and federal everything since 1995 when I tried to drop a dime on what I knew at the time. It cost me my marriage, everything I owned, credit, retirement, my home, contracting business built over 2 decades, and official efforts estranged me from my only daughter, and I may never know about, or meet grandchildren. IRS is now after me again, hard.

The Clintons allegedly initiated Chinese as a first language for highly intelligent children taken away from good families to be Communist moles later in all facets of government, police, alphabet agencies, military brass, banking, and corporate organized crime from the mid 1990s. [Video]

Alex Jones is talking live here and breaks it down way better than I do, [Here].

My contact information, links, and video in previous posts.

I am the Chief Administrator of the US Constitution Party which does not allow members to be current B.A.R. members, supports term limits, and re-instating the US Constitution kicking the UN/Chinese/World Bank occupation  out of America. 

The Supreme Court, and all justices, that they support the UN and International B.A.R. and World Bank influences as Global Debt Collectors, so all judgeships should be abolished as titles of nobility, and no B.A.R. member should be allowed to sit in an elected office dismantling basic Human Rights in place since 1215.

Picture and story from 2016 with Chinese Communist Xi Jinping ramping up military for world takeover [found here]. 

Are you going to signify your acceptance with your silence, get F'd, vaxxed, continue to mask up, and have everything that you own confiscated, including your basic Human Rights in place from 1215?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home