Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Federal False Claims Act

Excerpt [from here]:

(b) Knowing and knowingly defined. For purposes of this section, the terms "knowing" and "knowingly" mean that a person, with respect to information--

(1) has actual knowledge of the information;

(2) acts in deliberate ignorance of the truth or falsity of the information; or



* * * *

To: Judiciary@cfa.ct.gov

Subject: Deborah Blanchard and Fed False Claims Act

Text: I am posting this letter to you [here]

I wish to get a written apology and retraction of statements in the below dated May 13, 2008, official Judiciary Committee letter signed by Deborah Blanchard, Committee Administrator.


click for larger view

I believe it is intentionally misleading and is meant to slander me and to possibly prevent guilty parties paid with tax dollars from being investigated and indicted for felonies.

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

My thoughts:

I contacted Congressman Shays' office regarding the public corruption in the Connecticut Judicial Branch, courts, and Connecticut State Police.

Here are my points regarding the above letter:

I have brought NO legal action. I have not been to a Connecticut court on ANY matter since the criminal railroad job by Judge Kaplan in Rockville.

I have complained and have got NO RESPONSE back regarding any complaints made. I believe no honest investigations have yet taken place.

The Statewide Grievance Committee refused to schedule a hearing even though Atty Michael H. Agranoff did not give me my legal file, did not file a reason or appeal my case, could not explain financial discrepancies, and could not produce or find paperwork INCLUDING the attorney/client agreement where he ASKED ME for a copy of mine as he had lost his! Tell me the lawyer overseeing lawyers in Connecticut is fair!

I complained about Judge Jonathan Kaplan to the Judicial Review Council. They refused to investigate. Tell me judges judging judges is fair!

Atty Gen Blumenthal's Office refused to answer Congressman Simmons letters and calls asking Blumenthal to just read my trial transcripts. Tell me the Attorney General serves the people before his law partners, friends, and others in offices with something to hide!

The Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs Officer, LT Wack refused to take my complaint against his "Friends". Tell me police can police police!

[click here] for evidence and videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home