Thursday, May 15, 2008

Citizens' Forum On Judicial Accountability

In Washington, DC, today, we are having a national whistleblowers meeting on judicial misconduct, Stewart Mott House, Capitol Hill, 122 Maryland Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002.

www.njcdlp.org/Forum.html

Video Clip from hearing:


[click here] for a list of all of Steven G. Erickson's youtube.com videos

National Whistleblower DC Raw Footage Cam3 Reel 1:

footage shot by Steven G. Erickson

Francis C. P. Knize camera 1 footage, final reel:


* * * *

International Whistle Blower Portion


The World Bank, HIV/AIDS, & Fraud?


[click here] for part 2 of above, the final 18 minutes

* * * *

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

To share this post with a friend, click on white envelope below


* * * *

This comment:


"SVE, Troopers in a half dozen states will be eyeballing you the whole way back. Keep an eye on the speed limit, seatbelts, talking on the cell, and broken tail lights."


was left for me in [this forum]

* * * *

[click here] Steven G. Erickson informs Connecticut legislators of corruption in the police and courts. Is there a solution without the Feds shutting down official Connecticut until it is cleaned up?

[click here] for the Get Justice Coalition blog

* * * *

added May 20, 2008, at 6:55 PM EST:


Maryland and North Carolina Judicial Misconduct:


Law Enforcement against Judicial Misconduct:

[click here] for more about Matthew Fogg

Mississippi Judicial Misconduct:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Swan said...

Thank you for posting these video clips.

Friday, September 19, 2008 5:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear the Judge who "presided" over my lawsuit. I am not free to go into detail about his despicable treatment. He was/is a particularly reprehensible dictator. He stated his prejudice upfront by making it clear that he thought I was a criminal, in a civil lawsuit. Never saw him before. Hadn't uttered a sound in his courtroom. Exaggeration? I would think so if I was reading this. Something isn't right. Got that right. He was a cold, mean-spirited bully. He liked to smirk with a quick quip of some kind, intended to trivialize me. Folks, I kid you not and I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been there. He made no effort to hide his hatred, really. I suspected and mentioned improper influence and he just loved that. I hate this guy's guts. I don't want to, but I can't help myself.

Thursday, October 02, 2008 2:09:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

A judge can say, "You're guilty and going to jail" before your trial.

Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan said that before my criminal trial. I had no previous record and I pepper sprayed a felon who jumped me and told me he'd kill me if I didn't give him my wallet.

I had tried to have Kaplan removed for 2 years or more, prior. I tried to have him removed for bias in CIVIL cases.

Kaplan paid me back. He sentence me to a year in prison for resisting being mugged! The potential mugger wasn't even arrested.

Judges should be immune from prosecution and civil liability. Maybe then, they'd act in the best interest of the public.

Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange County Superior Court Former Judge Kelly MacEachern
Here is an interesting site about Orange County's first Judge to be removed from the bench:
http://www.kellymaceachern.com/

Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The California Supreme Court denied Kelly MacEacherns’ appellate petition for review of the CJPs’ removal decision on Dec. 10th. More information can be viewed here:

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=0&doc_id=559626&doc_no=S166837

Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any suggestions? A judge altered the courtroom digital recording of a pre-trial hearing in a civil lawsuit. His threat to incarcerate a party is missing.

Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Unfortunately, there is little judicial accountability.

With a Grand Jury system independent from courts, in courts, we the people would have somewhere to report official crimes to. Judges and others committing crimes and fixing cases would then face removal and punishment.

Judges, prosecutors, your defense attorney, and police fix cases. It's disgusting.

There are many of us who continue to go to Washington, DC, demanding something be done. There is a new administration.

Please contact me:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home