Monday, June 04, 2007

Connecticut Corruption Victims need help

Dear Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell and CT Legislature, June 4, 2007

It is no secret that I have been upset about police and other official misconduct and corruption. I am asking you for remedy, as the police only arrest you if you complain, and the courts only further abuse you, if you are complaining about police or the Connecticut judiciary.

What the Connecticut State Police have been getting away with was published in a 168 page official report. Typical Judicial Misconduct is evident by the shenanigans of Chief Justice William Sullivan recently exposed. I am a victim of police and judicial corruption. 2 Troopers committed perjury so that I would be railroaded to prison for being attacked on my own property.

I contacted the US DOJ complaining about former Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada, and emailed Spada a copy of my complaint, a day before I was to be sentenced in obvious Kangaroo Court proceedings. The next day, Judge Jonathan Kaplan of Rockville entered into an angry tirade, proving to me that Spada illegally colluded with Kaplan to fix my case and railroad me to prison. I could understand Kaplan’s tirades if I was a serial baby rapist/killer, but not for having pepper sprayed a mugger that had threatened to cut off my penis and kill me if I did not give up my wallet in my own dark driveway, returning from work.

The worst that could be said for the event after Brian Caldwell, a violent, substance abusing felon, threatened my life, stalked me, and told my tenants that he intended on killing me, is that we got into an altercation. If the worst could be said that I had an altercation on my property, and he admitted demanding money from me, on the stand, while threatening to kill me, why was I the only one arrested? Why was I put in prison for 2 misdemeanors with no previous record?

If you complain to the Governor’s Office about the head of the Connecticut State Police or about the police, the Commissioner of the Connecticut State Police is notified. He was and I immediately had Troopers following me around, telling me to shut up, and to leave the State, “Or Else”, before my false arrest. If you are put on the Connecticut State Police “Enemies List”, police will continue to hound you until you are arrested, terrorized, ruined, dismantled, and in prison.

I fixed up boarded up Connecticut rental properties and had built up a small business over 2 decades. I had a good relationship with my National Honor Society daughter. Our home and interaction, dog, peace, liberty, and well being has been robbed from us, since she was 14. She is now 20. I’m estranged from my family, labeled an ex-prisoner/ex-convict for having pepper sprayed a man that was willing to threaten my life, beat me, and try to kill me for my wallet. Those that cause this human misery and economic damage to Connecticut and all citizens of the nation should be punished, not me and my family. Please review my trial transcripts to punish the guilty, expunge my record, and offer me and my family compensation for our suffering. Please pardon me and/or enact legislation. More information: http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

I was fired as a first responder in natural disasters because of my bogus record. I wish to get my job back and be able to get a place to live in my own name. Shouldn’t I be able to re-earn my retirement and be able to get a place to live? Is that too much to ask? Should a victim of Connecticut corruption get a live sentence for being inconvenient and “mouthy”?

Thank you, Steven G. Erickson, 972 Putney Rd # 156, Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
cell phone 802 [snipped]

My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Click links below:

A Face from the head of a Police State?


The Connecticut State Police were given Straight F's by the New York State Police Internal Affairs



* * * *

[click here] for Police beyond ridiculous in Connecticut


Newly appointed Connecticut State Police Col. Thomas Davoren
[click here] for my beef with Davoren

[click here] for Entire post of the below:



The Kenneth Krayeske File regarding the Connecticut State Police "Enemies List" with videos [click here]


Barbara D. Sattal, did she refer to Davoren, formerly the head honcho over at Connecticut State Police, Troop C, as "Dad"? Sattal was allegedly offered $10,000 to set me up for an arrest. The original plan was for her to get me to drink alcohol, drive her Chevrolet Blazer to my house where I would be pulled over, beaten, and then charged with DUI, assaulting officers, drug possession (as drugs would be planted), resisting arrest, etc. [click here] for post.

* * * *

[click here] for: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

[click here] for: http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

[click here] for a video of the properties I used to own in Connecticut

[click here] for all of my videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home