Saturday, March 04, 2023

My recent post on GAB cut & pasted & bottom of post, A Satirical Steven G. Erickson rant



I saw the above meme on gab.com, but that is not the norm there. I probably won’t get a single vote, but I, Steven G. Erickson, announced my run for US President 2024. I also talked about the Int’l Police Union, DoD, United Nations working for the Jewish Gay Mafia Church of Satan Rothschild Opium Cartel, so if you don’t see me posting for a while, I am either dead, or DHS (working for China) will have railroaded me to prison for [this]. 

Here I am on Trump’s [Truth Social]. [On Gab dot Com] [on Parlor].



[Direct link to above video]

If you like what you see here, or anywhere else, make a copy. It might be handy for you if you ever want to launch a case against the Deep State Peoples Grand Juries Common Law in Plain English w/ Constitutional Sheriffs making mass arrests ... & we can only hope for Mass Executions if the Perps are found guilty ... God Willing ... you can email this post to a friend clicking on white envelope below this post. 

Share while the UN Barack Obama Jewish Gay Mafia Church of Satan based in China lets you ... 

If I am in prison, I will need money to be able to keep in touch w/ the world. I will need to buy stamps, paper, envelopes, & pens. I can also make my own coffee using the solitary confinement microwave. I haven’t broken any laws, but that doesn’t matter in Corporate Satan run America. I am not a Communist, I believe in a Constitutional Republic & True Free Market, for that there needs to be a Just, Justice System ... I can help w/ that. Checks for at least $5 made out to me would be greatly appreciated. 

If I am free I will do all I can to get the word out on the need for Peoples Grand Juries Common Law to take back our Free World legally ... 

Steven G. Erickson
215 S. Broadway Suite 217
Salem, NH 03079

* * *

Jim Fetzer on Bitchute does an awesome breaking down world news, his latest 3/3/2023 video [click here]

Transcript of the 1215 Transcript of the Magna Carta (Basic Human Rights) [click here]




 What we have here is Courts run by Foreign, Corporate, & Banking Entities. Their candidates who will treat us like commodities, disposing of what they don’t want. bitchute.com/video/l509BJBWL2iw/ Corporations & Banking has the oldest ties to Satanic Entities. These Entities want to end your Religious & Basic Human Rights that go back to the Magna Carta of 1215. I suggest you read the text of the Magna Carta. judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/ I shows the problem woven in, even back then, the Jewish Gay Mafia was the final answer on everything, including Kong’s. 


But there is enough there to understand what we need to fix, do or die. 

My video channels:
bitchute.com/channel/Db53P0QqcpED/ 

rumble.com/user/SvenVonErick 

brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews 

@SvenVonErick for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home