Thursday, April 04, 2024

1977 Audio of Biden & Soros at a UN Child Sacrifice in Hungary should have prevented all this BS???






Get your mind off your pets:



Be about this:



Excerpt from a Conspiracy Theory Website:

I made an audio cassette recording of Joe Biden & others at a Satanic UN Little Boy Blood Ritual Sacrifice in Hungary in 1977 w/ George Soros. 

 I wanted to get it to my John Birch Society Handlers. 

They wanted to Common Law Prosecute George Soros, Joe Biden, George H. W. Bush, others & members of their families for Accessory to Murder, the easiest charge to proof & put a Deep State Scumbag in prison & IT STILL IS. 

 In 1978, Mr. Spencer my Freshman Wilbraham MA HS Creative Writing Teacher a Mossad run CIA Field Agent recruited me into the CIA & wanted me to conduct a School Shooting. 

 Police grabbed me in the middle of the night, drugged me up & had me confess to the Shooting up the School in front of a video camera. 

 I then bulked up in the Weight Room at the School befriending the Football Team while going undefeated for my entire career as Captain of the Chess Team getting a Letterman Jacket where the Football Team did not. I tried to only talk in a deep voice to nullify the tape I made. 

I was promised the ability to run a brothel in Israel & could have as many US kidnapped 12 to 14 year old girls to train to be prostitute as I wanted. Someone who looked like me was to go to prison for me. 

 I know it was BS, they straight up would have murdered me, conducted the school shooting to end the 2nd Amendment in 1978 or 79 ... I quit the CIA in 1979. Israel Intel kept me from graduating high school, going to college, having jobs, & every time I accomplish something, just before I get the results something from outside & messes up everything. 

You all see that for yourselves in your personal lives it is now happening to you too ... The abuse out of Israel, China, Switzerland, & Saudi Arabia thru their corrupted DoD, Alphabet Agencies, Courts, & everything in anyway associated w/ George H. W. Bush has not stopped into the current day. 

 In 1977 there was no one in the entire world to turn in the Audio Cassette Tape of Joe Biden being part of ritual murders of little boys. 

 After watching the “Hunger Games”, I believe what Joe Biden & George Soros Street to do in 1977 to the world now, here in 2024 should be called “The Hungary Games” ...
[Click Here for Gab dot Com Post]

My SvenVonErick for more:

https://rumble.com/user/SvenVonErick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home