Friday, February 23, 2024

6 DECADES OF GAY PEDOPHILE ROTHSCHILD POISONING & ABUSE? #WBNemesis #Resist

[Direct Link to Video]



I would like to start US Constitution Zones in Foreign Countries for Living, Working Online, Retiring, & getting the most bang for the buck, & be safe ... Free & American at same time outside the United States of America. I have been in & out of US all my life, so I what to do, & how to do it. Tap me to help you. [More Info]

My SvenVonErick Videos:

https://rumble.com/user/SvenVonErick

I want to avoid more of this:



I want to live as much like this, as possible:



... that is before the Homosexual Satanist Pedophile Investment Bankers w/ the Rothschild Opium Cartel put bounties on the Buffalo, their monetary system, then paid mercenaries to wipe them out ... are illegals being paid $10k per month to do the same thing to the New Native Americans???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home