Friday, December 15, 2023

FBI has long been a Foreign Intelligence Operation where little boys are molested to become Organized Crime Figures



 Cleveland Ohio is key in the Homosexual Pedophile Satanic Takeover of the Financial World. The Targets are mainly Heterosexual White Males, especially Christians. Air Force Intelligence is the main force from 1946 Operation Paperclip. Rockefeller's base was Cleveland Ohio. Infraguard started in 1996 in Cleveland Ohio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfraGard



I got the below video randomly. I can't verify if this individual poster of video below video has ulterior motives, or not.

I started a Crime Watch in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. 

I co-founded a Crime Watch. I was targeted hours after I bought a house w/ my wife & daughter in mind. FBI & Int'l Police Union Officers were then targeting me in behalf of interfering w/ Gay Pedophiles Child Trafficking as part of their Mossad Operations w/ the Federal Reserve Corp w/ a base in Cleveland Ohio. 

I, Steven G. Erickson, was born in Cleveland Ohio in mid-February.


POLICE GANG STALKING: THE INFRAGARD AND END HARASSMENT, GREENSBORO, NC [Direct Link to Video]



I have had my mail taken, opened, written on, & sometimes never get it all my life. My mail gets randomly forwarded to other indiviuals all the time.

Mr. Spencer, my Wilbraham MA High School Creative Writing Teacher was also a CIA Field Agent. He recruited me into the CIA age 14 in 1978. I suddenlly had friends & was eating w/ other students at lunch time. 

Teachers treated me w/ respect & they were allowed to call on me. I was allowed to hang out w/ others & have friends. FBI & Police had prevented me from associating w/ other children from kindergarten because I had called newspapers age 5 in 1969 about Israel child & narcotics trafficking & money laundering w/ the DoD thru China.

CIA, Mossad, FBI, Int'l Police Union wanted me to be part of a school shooting drill. They had me do a "re-enactment" of confessing to a school shooting before the school shooting drill as they were "doing a film" for educational purposes. 

I knew they were going to set me up. 

So, I quit the CIA age 15. 

I started working out in the weight room w/ the football players on days I wasn't playing Board 1 as Captain on the Chess Team. 

I started talking in a much deeper voice. I wanted their filmed confession to be of no use if they murdered me & had someone stand in & shoot up the school. 

My Father got $500,000 Cash printed in China on CIA printing presses flown in by the DoD for the Wilbraham MA Police Department to hire a young hot police woman fresh out of the police academy to pose as a student to set me up as a "Drug King Pin" as my father wanted to retaliate for my calling newspapers on him for being a Heroin Kingpin w/ Monsanto & the DoD when I was age 5 in 1969. 

As always the Police agreed to kick back half to my father. So they each got $250,000 

A Police Officer who was supposed to arrest me when my father had me drink w/ my friends age 16 or 17. He had taken my insurance bill & ripped it up & thrown it in the trash so my car insurance had lapsed at midnight. Driving without insurance carries up to a year in prison. 

So my Father woke me up at midnight & demanded I move the car out of the driveway, & park it in the street. I did & immediately saw blue lights behind me. I pulled back up into the driveway. 

The Officer asked me if there was any reason that my Father would want me in prison for the rest of my life. I told the officer that my father never wanted me, didn't like me, didn't want to pay for college. I told the office that my father wanted an excuse to disown me & get me back for ratting him out for Spying for China & money laundering heroin & child trafficking money for the Federal Reserve, 

The Wilbraham Police Officer told me to never talk about that again, especially over the phone & not to ever talk to reporters. The Officer told me that police mostly hate my father & they would help me not get railroaded to prison if I kept my mouth shut about them dealing drugs & being involved in human trafficking. 

I found marijuana & a white powder in many separate bags in the center counsel,. It had been planted & I flushed it all down the toilet. I overheard my father, that he wanted me in prison, raped in my ass, & to never get out. 

Cops let me know the day of the drug raid. So, I completely cleaned out my locker & left it open, & went home sick from high school. So, when the drug raid SWAT style happened at the high school, nothing could be planted in my locker, or on me, as I wasn't there. 

So, maybe 6 students got a plea deal of doing 6 months & have felonies on their records for the rest of their lives. All these lives ruined just to target me, & my Father again got paid huge to use the system to abuse me. 

The above is the "New America". 

I had White Papers where my Father many months before I was born in mid February in 1964, said Israel could take over Federal Reserve Money Printing if they whacked JFK. 

That White Paper & evidence that Israel rigged the 2020 Election was stolen out of this storage: [post on this blog]



The Sleaze of "American Justice". Steven G. Erickson Conspiracy History [Direct link to video]



#WBNemesis is the Solution. [More information]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home