Monday, July 03, 2023

I am currently being blocked from posting on GAB . Com



That site:

https://gab.com/SvenVonErick

The bigger profile picture was taken in Odessa Ukraine July 2019. I was at the Odessa Film Festival looking for animators to produce one of my screenplays that has since been stolen by a LBGTQ+ Storage Facility which can keep all of your stuff if you have political yards signs of "The Wrong" Candidtate. [link to that story]

I talk about the Fabulous Bureau of Intimidation threatening to blow up my plane back to the US if I continue to try to contact Alex Jones from Odessa Ukraine July 2019 about predicting what has been unfolding now, including the ADL WEF Blackrock wanting to start a Nuclear War, so they can store loot underground & live the next 10,000 years not prosecuted for their "lifestyle" ... [video explanation]

[video that explains my thoughts of the day]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home