Thursday, July 22, 2021

"Hey Joe, did you F' your own kids?" (Satire, Opinion, Commentary)



Is there a statute of limitations on getting prosecuted for raping your own children? Or, are lawyers, Democrats, and/or are Globalists just plain immune from any prosecution?

Is there circumstantial evidence of substance abuse and being treated for sexual addiction, childhood trauma, and having been molested that Joe's now adult children have had livelong psychological treatment where they have been medicated, and have self medicated for?

It is the Judge cult that has a thing with little boys, 

Bankers have a Satanic Ritual thing with kids, allegedly. 

The elite want to fly over our unmarked mass graves in their private jets F'ing children. 

Dumping their victims out the back of the private jet after having an adrenalin blood child cocktail. 

Joe is the perfect Poster Boy of their agenda to be in charge.

Never mind that the Fearless Lying Lawyer Pedo Psychopath Scumbag who was installed by the Communist Nation founded on destroying us gave his son, brother, and himself loads of cash to now have what we now have in the "Free" World. 

About half the world believes the lies hook, line, and sinker. Then we have the other half. We have the numbers until shots start taking effect shedding the real pandemic. The 2019 preventative measured given in the fall was probably the real culprit for the alleged Big P Psy-Op mainly evident early 2020.    

A certain global organization living on 30 Acres of land in New York City that was donated the land by one of the biggest criminal psychopath bankers in the history of the world. 

The 21 and 2030 Agenda is to have us all in camps modeled after one in Poland in World War II, but with the speed of nano bot technology. If you don't hear the train whistle yet, you will soon.

In 1995, I found out the hard way that the Global Organization on that 30 acres manipulate all court cases worldwide, all policing, and is circumventing the taxation of all of the world making all citizens, subjects without representation for their taxation.

I was attacked on my property by a police informant because I didn't vote for tax increases that Troop C Connecticut State Police wanted, that I planned on running for selectman as a Republican, and was a small business owner, conservative, white heterosexual family raising, home owning deemed enemy of the state after a Fed Building half blew up so that a pair in the White House then could avoid prosecution and go after all of their enemies, those of those on the 30 Acres, and all their big banker and corporate organized crime friends. 

So, we have what we have now. When I was prosecuted for pepper spraying a police informant who left me a voicemail that the police refused to listen to of their police informant leaving a message that he was going to cut my penis off when he caught me outside my house, before he attacked me in my dark driveway trying to do just that. 

I pepper sprayed him and got sentenced to a year in prison by a Judge in Court zip code 06066.

The judge, who I had been trying to remove for bias against self-employed, and his alleged little boy F'ing. 

Also by a prosecutor who told me he would put in jail if I evicted the whore who was giving him free oral sex. She to not to pay rent, after she just moved into one of my apartments without permission changing the locks.

I was served in the "case" of "overreacting" to being mugged and nearly stabbed for using pepper spray, by a lawyer who charged me $17,000 plus to defend me. The lawyer acted as a prosecutor because he had an "improper" relationship with an underage client and owed the judge a favor.  
"My" lawyer was a property acquisition partner to a CIA operative who located 4 to 8 year old mainly boys for the use of judges and other elites, allegedly. The alleged CIA Pedophile [Name mentioned here] who was also allegedly on the Troop C Police Informant Taxpayer Funded covert 30 Acres crew agenda, was the beneficiary of my properties for his helping railroading me to prison. 

The Pedophile left me a voicemail saying he would keep me from being prosecuted, that I could keep my contracting business, not be estranged permanently from my only daughter, and not spend the rest of my life in prison wanted $30,000 thinking I had that cash. Coukos said the police, judge, and officials all wanted me to shut my mouth and leave the state, "Or else!" 
Otherwise "Pedophile Pete" would make a claim that I threatened him with a gun. The lawyer who later became selectman of Stafford Springs Connecticut told me he could pay the judge off with just $15,000 cash paid to him in the Town Hall Parking lot, no receipt. 
   

If a puppet is installed, are those who pull the strings representing those who pay taxes and who think their votes actually count?

Somebody has to be prosecuted for something. 

Otherwise, what is the point of listening to a damn thing any of these Pedos tell us to do? 

I have one thing to say to them, "Pedo said what?"


[More Posts]

[My video uploads]

[My beef with the Pedo Child Abductors on the 30 Acres in NYC]

Image up top was [found here]
  

My email:

thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home