Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Republic of America needs a Capitol





The Passport Stamps are for Steven G. Erickson in Odessa Ukraine July 2019. FBI Whistleblowers told me what was coming. I tried to contact AJ from the Info Channel w/ Wars as part of the title of his shows. Hunter has a renewed Power of Attorney as his Father Joe has been incompetent to make decisions for himself after brain surgery. So, all can be rolled back. A woman or a man in drag w/ a FBI ID threatened me w/ having my plane back to the US blown up if I warned AJ of what was to come.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu got me off the No Fly List & I went straight to Odessa. The paperwork that FBI Whistleblowers gave me could have prevent all the BS from the BS that was launched in the Fall of 2019 by Israeli & Chinese Intelligence to take down America. [more info in video

I offered video of Manchester New Hampshire Police paying election riggers paying operatives narcotics & cash out of cruiser trunks hours after the sham elections of 2020. Instead of the New Hampshire Executive or Legislative Branches asking about the evidence, the DHS & Int'l Police Union targeted me for retaliation for Foreign Intelligence that is Coup of the US. [Evidence stolen out of here

I propose #WBNemesis for #RepublicOfAmerica to #ResistTheCoup & #FightBack [more

The rural areas of New York are filled w/ farms & those disgusted w/ Albany NY Capitol & all the Communist crap of Long Island & New York City. 

Constitutional Sheriffs can take a referendum vote of the American part of the New York State to become a Republic. I suggest the name "Republic of New Amsterdam" & could be the first area in what will become the Republic of America that the US Constitution pre-War of 1812 will apply. 

No lawyers or individuals can run for office if they have any financial ties to or have taken any oaths to foreign entities. 

All States that are now corporate entities should have a referendum vote to become Republics. 

All courts should be shutdown as a Ponzi Scheme Scam, to steal all US Wealth, shutdown industry, crash the financial system by taking illegal possession of everything of value by Satanic Foreign Entities. 

I am looking for partners in Fostering the Republic of America, a renewed, Constitutional Sovereign Nation. 

Steven G. Erickson

215 S. Broadway Suite 217 

Salem, NH 03079

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home