Police Shooting the Public, Rampages?
Police, for the most part don't get investigated when they rob, rape, beat, torture, kidnap, and even murder civilians. Police investigate police actions. So, how is that working out for us?
The videos of the Florida and New York City incidents are not isolated.
Police now have bullet proof, bomb proof, armored cars with turbo diesel motors to get on scenes to better rape, rob, torture, abduct, abuse, and even murder you. [Picture of vehicle with post].
Text with below video:
As the car was wedged helplessly between a light pole and a tree, nearly a minute passed before officers opened up -- firing approximately 50 bullets at the car and the two unarmed men inside the vehicle.
The two men inside the car survived that initial volley of gunfire, according to witnesses, who said they could see the men moving inside the Volvo. Everything went quiet for nearly two minutes before the officers opened up a second time -- unleashing an unrelenting torrent of bullets that lasted almost 25 seconds. By the time it was over, the two men inside the car were dead.
CBS4 News has learned a total of 23 officers fired a total of at least 377 rounds.
Follow Alex on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones
Infowars on G+ - https://plus.google.com/+infowars/
Like Alex on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEme...
Miami Cops Go on Wild Shooting Frenzy
Long Island Cops Caught on Video Beating Black Man
- US Police and the Rigged Court System ruins Live f...
- "The Alpha Omega Conforming Anarchist"
- The Subversive Bar and Grill
- Don't Care? Get Government Raped
- Illegitimate Government Crashing American Republic...
- There should be a petition to deport Billionaire M...
- Living in the US Surveillance Police State
- So what about Fort Hood shooting and School Stabbi...
- ATF sends Snipers after those who film?
- Obama's Affordable SpyCare?